· A soil scientist eager to build a global sustainable agriculture and enhance the provision of adequate food to combat food challenges in the nation.
· Significant contributions to knowledge in soil physics, soil conservation and climate change and carbon sequestration as demonstrated by 2 scholarly publications, and conference proceedings.
· Practical experience with research methodologies, project implementation, monitoring and wide-ranging experience in working with farmers, NGOs and other stakeholders.
· A resourceful, personally-organized, honest and hardworking individual with good all-round human relations capabilities.
· Very insightful and has a curious mind.
· Ability to communicate well and reduce inter-personal tensions.
· Assertiveness, self-drive and target-oriented.
· Performance excellence in all job positions and under whatever work environment.
· Personal development that translates to organization improvement.
· Innovativeness balanced by utmost responsibility.
· Excellent skills in statistical tools for database management and statistical computing.
NAME: Onwuka Brown Mang.
SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES.
Michael Okpara University of agriculture, Umudike, Abia State. Present
Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State. 2006-2011
Ebonyi State University Staff Secondary School, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State. 1998-2004.
Abia State University, Primary School, Abia State. 1992-1998.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATES
M.Sc in soil physics and conservation. In view
B.sc (First-Class.Hons) Soil Science. 2011.
SSCE O’level certificate 2004.
First school leaving certificate 1998.
Nigerian Army Institute of Technology and Environmental Studies NASME BARRACKS
Makurdi, Benue State.
Post: Lecturer (NYSC). 2013
Temple Gate Polytechnic, Umuocham, Aba, Abia State.
Post: Lecturer 2014
1. 2nd annual conference of Biochar Initiative of Nigeria. 2016
MEMBERSHIP OF RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL BODIES
a. Member, Soil Science Society of Nigeria
b. Member, Agricultural Society of Nigeria
c. Member, Biochar Initiative of Nigeria.
Book of Abstract
a. Onwuka, B. M. (2016). Role of Carbon Sequestration in Mitigating Global Warming. Book of Abstract of the 2nd Annual Conference of Biochar Initiative of Nigeria.
Reading, making constructive researches, playing volleyball and football.
Dr A. A Omenihu.
Head, Department of Soil Science,
Abia State University. Uturu, Abia State.
Rev Dr.O. Ojimbga
Department of soil science
Abia state university.
Mr Egeonu Ezuma
Director ministry of lands and survey, Umuahia, Abia State.